BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

YEAH!

I am so freakin stoked right now! I just got the news that I passed my ISTEP. *screams* I was suppose to find out yesterday but I didn't go yesterday so a aide from told me by email on facebook. Bye Bye Giving up. Moving forward and nothings holding me back.

I'm going to make it. All I need is the support from my family and friends to keep me going. God is the best! If it wasn't for him I definitely wouldn't have the strength to get through everything in my life. Bye Bye Feeling bad for myself. I can't go on with life with people who are just there to bring me down.

Okay snow, you can't come now. I want to graduate badly now. :) But I have a feeling your not going to listen to me. So I gotta go now. Oh by the way, I feel SO much better. I stayed home and slept in til noon. But I didn't go to bed til Midnight. Hehe. Oopsy. I think that Snickers just kicked in because now I am freaking hyper and I can't stop shaking, ahhhhh... If you were knew me I've been wanting for this day since I was a Freshmen. I'm also thinking about changing my senior solo song, again. Ever heard of "Edge Of Seventeen" by Stevie Nicks? Yeah, really thinking about doing that one. But I don't think my teacher would allow me to do it. :( But thats okay. My last idea that he knows might be a winner. :)

-Meghan. *Class of 2010*

0 comments: