BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

City Girl At Heart.




It doesn't matter how many years I've lived in Pike County I will always be a city girl at heart. I was born Evansville and after I was born I left in Washington til I was seven. Then I moved here to Pike. And it has sucked since then. I've made up my mind that possibly after I graduate college I don't care I'm going somewhere that has city lights and lot of crazy people. I would actually like to live in Nashville, TN. I like natural sounds/music and that is really bad coming from me since I'm this big rock and roll girl and not a country hick like everybody else is here in Indiana. I think it would be cool to visit Tokyo, Japan. Its like New York City, NY just on the opposite side of the world. I love being different and I think Tokyo is just out of control and its really sweet. <3

0 comments: