BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My BIG Art Project.

My BIG art project is pretty much kicking me in the rear end right now. My first portiature I actually did complete, but it looks really bad. It actually was looking pretty good until I made a mistake on his face and then I started doing the shading of the face and it all went down hill from that. It doesn't look that bad, but I think it looks horrible. But thats just me. I tend to worry a lot about the little things.

My second portraiture is looking somewhat desent and I'm also doing it in Pastel. So who knows what it will look like at the moment. I didn't work on it today, because I had my $40 pants on from Victoria's Secret. And I was happy until I found out what my third portraiture was going to be. Then my whole confidence level changed. My first one looks horrible (to me) and my second is a Pastel portraiture, its gonna look bad no matter what Mr. Ross says. I was going to do my third in Pen but I really doubt I'll want to do that after I sketch it out.

After these two I will have 3 more to go. And then onto flowers and such. No more portraitures after these six are done. They're driving me insane.

0 comments: