BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10:40 am.

Its 10:40 am right now. And so far its been a great day! No school today and who knows maybe the rest of the week too. That would be so awesome! I do feel bad about Girls Sectional Games though. It was suppose to be tonight. Sorry girlies! Your safety and everybody else's safety comes first because of the snow. And that there's absolutely no school at all. I wonder if my teacher left for Florida last night, strange thought I know.

I just read something that had to Algebra, but it looked more like Geometry (thats also spelled wrong too). I passed Pre-Algebra and Algebra I but not Geometry, I didn't have my best friend in Geometry I think that was my problem. So I changed my dilphoma from a Core-40 to a Standard. I don't care if that automatically turns me into "stupid mode" because I'm stupid, nobody is. I just can't do Math. Esepecially equations. There's this thing called Cheating, thats what I did. I'll be so happy when I graduate because once I do. The truth will be told.

Anyways, back to what I was trying to say, but I got side tracked. So I reading this guy telling us about why the band's album is taking so long. He puts a freaking equation that looks more like a Geometry equation than an Algebra. There are a lot of people that know Algebra but stop after High School and College. And if they don't well they're smart. There I go again, I don't mind waiting on an band's album to be done. But everytime I hear something about I feel like it I'm gonna crack, which in this case I already have.

Sometimes I like Twitter, sometimes I don't. Like my friend said, "They all have Twitter because they want to." Okay, but I think its giving their fans a little bit more than what they need. I am a fan of tons of things, mainly including famous people. Just like everyone else in this world. There is one thing that I do and I really wish everyone who has a Twitter and is following famous people. Leave them alone! If they ask for your opinion then go for it. Don't ask them questions like everyday life because your bored. Be respectful to others space. I tweet with my friends from school (they probably do too!) Its just ugh. It gets so annoying. I feel bad for myself because half of the people I'm following on my Twitter is famous. But I DO NOT TWEET RANDOM STUPID QUESTIONS TO THEM!!!!!!!! Thats just wrong.

Sorry.
-Meghan.

0 comments: