BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Killing time.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not the cops, but the airport police I have.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I hate them.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding? Long time ago.

4. Would you rather text or talk to someone on the phone? I like both.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yeah.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? I've actually always thought that, since he fled the police after somebody told him his wife was killed. Hello?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston.
9. Do you stay friends with your ex’s? Yeah.
10. Do you know how to play poker? No.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes.
12. What’s your favorite commercial? The ones that have kids on them.
13. What are you allergic to? Sufa.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Hehe, yes.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yep.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Ick!
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? No, I'd fall on myself or I'd break the ice.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Yes.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? The last Saturday that my uncle David came over to my nanas.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? No.
21. What’s the one thing on your mind now? I need gum.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
23. Do you know what the current events are? Sometimes.
24. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, even in my wheelchair. Thats why I like to drive like a manic.
25 what cell service do you use? Verizon
26. Do you like Sushi? Never tried it.
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? I don't think so.
28. What do you wear to bed? T-Shirt and sweats.
29. Been caught stealing? Only twice.
30. what shoe size do you have? Thirteen in kids.
31. Do you truly hate anyone? I don't hate people, but I do dislike a few.
32. Classic Rock or Rap? Rap.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? No comment. :)
34. Are you bored? Somewhat.

0 comments: