BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cravings!!! :)







Well its official. I am freaking hungry! I know I dont have any change so no vending machine snacks. I'm feeling very spicy today, actually I'm just hungry. Chocolate Chip Cookies sounds so good right now. Especially the fresh baked ones. Spaghettii, I want that for dinner tonight. Clam chowder, I was looking at Potato Soup, but nothing looked like my dad's so I thought about Clam Chowder and that sounded even more good. Nachos are freaking good! I want that today at lunch. Maybe I'll get lucky that I can get Cool Ranch Chips and I can get the nacho cheese with it. But I haven't had that together for awhile and I miss it. Mac and Cheese! My uncle David's baked mac and cheese is wonderful. I actually got that for a Christmas gift one year, and I had it for lunch. Oh my god, that sounds so good. And that picture looks good enough to eat. And finally, Brownies, hmmmm what can I say about them? Especially the corner sides are the best ever.

If anybody wasn't hungry before you read this, you are definitely hungry now. Sorry for that. It's very addicting! Especially when I had nothing to eat for breakfast this morning and I had my Cheddar Cheese Chex Mix that I bought yesterday, that was good too!
-Meghan.

0 comments: