BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All Five Snow Days Gone.

Today, was our last snow day that we took. :( So sad. I enjoyed it. I'm not gonna lie. I love sleeping in until 10 or 11 in the morning. I heard that we have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Damn. At least it would make the day seem faster. So I can't argue with that too much.

I am a crazy girl at heart. Before I came on the computer I was watching Ellen. And the reason why I was watching it was because Channing Tatum was going to be on there. And I wasn't gonna pass up a chance to see him. Hmmmm... He's really yummy! And married too. I think him and Jenna Dewan are so cute together! He use to be a stripper. One word: Damn! Thats what he meant on the interview for Step Up. :)

I was also thinking about something that really needs to happen someday. I think there should be a Action type of movie and the actors and actress should be: Paul Walker, Channing Tatum, and Ryan Phillipee. The actress should be Jessica Alba (she needs to come back) and Hayden Penaterriee. And Linkin Park should do a song for the movie. That would literally kick Bad Boys and Purple Rain out of the top spot of good movies I've seen. That doesn't mean that the other movies that they've been in were bad, this would just be fricking amazing! :)

0 comments: