BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Feeling Of Music Thats Always Around Me.

I can't explain.
I hear the bass.
That popping sound that excites me.
It makes me pop and lock in certain places.
The words come out.
Even though you can't hear.
I'm singing along to the chorus.
The dance floor keeps getting more crowed then before.
There is no pain.
All there is, is someone there singing the song and understanding what you feel.
The rush comes and makes it apart of you.
I can't even explain
I see the bass.
The colors splatters all over.
The screams drown every fear and torture you went through.
The lights grow darker.
Your arms are everywhere.
You jump up and down.
And when it stops the rush doesn't.
And Your back to where you started.
Lost and confused.
Until you play it again.

0 comments: