BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Anti-Valentine.

I figured out a life full of dreams and tears.
Just by living with them.
I can’t just be someone to you.
I’d rather have your heart and more.
I use to be your best friend.
Every once in awhile I’ll get a hug from you.
And everything I thought would be gone.
Then the next day I’ll see you and wonder.
“Your really gone.”
It only takes one thought to get you back.
I love you and always will.
You’ve always been there.
And now I see the months traveling by.
And before we know it every train of thought of you is gone again.
The person I wanted.
The person that over time left me hanging.
The person who’s heart will still be mine.
As a friend I say, I love you always!
But your too gone to be my Valentine.

0 comments: