BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Its Been One Of The Days.

It's been one of those days where I'm ready to go home and listening to music. But my mother has to work tonight so hopefully I'll get lucky and she will be asleep when I get home. I have something to watch at 4 so I really hope she's asleep.

Tomorrow is Friday and we better have ourselves another two hour delay in the morning again. And I also heard that we may get more snow. Yay! We don't have anymore snow days and I don't care if we have to make them up or not. I'm not going to. Since I'm a Senior now. Haha.

Its 2:50 pm right now. Almost time to go. Yay! School's getting old really quick. And I just want out of here. I've been thinking of more baby names again. Boy: Amerik Morgan. Girl: Jolie Ruth. They're both cute and different. Alrighty peoples I'm getting off of here now. :)) See ya!

0 comments: