BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Its October Bitches! ♥

Its once again the funniest month of the year. At least thats what I think. Lol. I do like 4th of July but it doesn't have my birthday the holiday's over. Haha, so October is probably the second month of my favorites. November being the best ever! Duh.

You should already know November is my birthday month. If you didn't know that well now you do. So far for my birthday, I hasve no plans for that day, but that will probably change since my mom has my birthday off and Halloween! So as of now, probably going to my nana's and having a party there. Which I'm down for that anyday.

Anyways, back to October. October means two things dressing up and lots, and lots of the big C. CANDY! Yummy stuff! My sweet tooth is driving me nuts! We now have candy at the house, but I want my own. It sucks to share with my family members, no offense. :) My favorite candy are Reese's, Skittles, M&Ms, Candy Canes, Gum, Hershey dark chocolate, and Sweet Tarts.

This year for Halloween will hopefully be the best ever! Last year I had to celebrate my birthday the weekend before my actual birthday weekend because my mom had to work that weekend. But this time she doesn't so guess who's making plans for that weekend? Me bitches! I'm going trick or treating for Halloween with my sister Emily and her friends Jayde and Jace. I went Halloween costume hunting online for something cheap and different.

I found three of Walmart.com. And I thought the little kids had the best stuff never mind, its the adults. The whole costume thing for women I mean. I found two costumes that I LOVED! One was a Bee from the Transformers movies! How ahh-mazing is it? Then I found a Vampira Bellarina costume and loved that as well since I wanted to be a Vampire anyways. It was Red and Black of course I wanted it. Then the last one. Its not as crazy as the last two. Well like, I could be allowed to leave the house if I get the last one. It was a Kitty (black cat) teen costume. It was different and cheap. $19.99.
-Meghan.

0 comments: