BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meghan vs. Madison. :)

Everybody thinks I am this sweet, innocent little girl. Who feels sad for everything in her life. Whose always in a depression bubble. Loves people for who they are. Loves little kids. Things like that. Well if you really knew me, I have this double side. We'll call it wild streak.

My altar ego or twin. Whatever you want to call her is my other emotional life. At first she only existed in my dreams. Because when I dream, I'm not handicapped I am just like you. I named Madison Elaine. Since my name is Meghan Elizabeth she ended up having the same initals as me. It took me a few years to figure out if I wanted to name her or not. I've always liked the name Madison so that's how that started.

Madison Elaine Workman, is the same age as me. Everything that I like she likes too, but on somethings she hates. Like kids, she thinks they're annoying. Madison is the flirt bug. She loves to flirt. She has a lot confidence that as Meghan I don't have. Madison is cocky and a little bit of a bitch. Hahaha... She really doesn't give a damn. She loves to cuss as you can tell. :) She hates people too. Well thats Madison for ya.
-Meghan.

0 comments: