BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My 100th Blog Post!

Since this is my 100th blog post I thought I'd change it up a bit. In my past blog posts I have posts about baby names, school related stuff, songs, and Linkin Park. Well since this is my 100th post. Lets keep the guy part but lose everything else.

On that note, as you can see I have a Mike: The Situation and Pauly D from Jersey Shore. They are freaking HOT! The only reason why I didn't watch the show before was because of Snooki. I still don't like her really. But I hate Angelina more than Snooki.

Anyways, The Situation and Pauly D are freaking cute. Mike is just obivous why I think he's cute. Pauly D is cute of his tattoos. I love their faces their so cute! I go for the face before anything else. Thank god, they would never come in Southern Indiana, we already have enough players here we don't need two more.

0 comments: