BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

81.

Well if you have me as a friend on Facebook or is following me on Twitter. You should already know that I have 81 songs on my computer. That's a lot of freaking songs that I've written in the last 3 years. I didn't know that I could write so much. I should just put them in one big folder on the computer, but that's a lot harder than just printing them out.

I have most of them printed out. But all the ones in the first folder probably haven't been looked at since I wrote them. I write one and them I'll leave them alone or they'll be fixed again and again. And I hate fixing something that usually doesn't need to be fixed. There's a lot of them that were just drafts in my notebook and I typed them on here. They were the lucky ones. Some ideas I get at night, when I can't go to sleep at night I'll think of a title/melody/chorus and the rest will just come pouring out. Since I can't write at night with a pen and a piece of paper I use my phone to save the thoughts. I have wrote 3 songs that way. Its easier that way I think.

These are the titles of my songs:

85 In A 50
A Hundred Truths (Thousand Lies)
All I Want
All-American Disabled
Age Nothing But A Number
Anything But Normal
Another Day
Another Love Like You
Backspace
Bittersweet
Black Cherries
Blurry
Brave
Breathe Again
Butterfly
Candle
Chasing Tornadoes
Cold Feet
Crazy and Overrated
Danger
Disconnected
Exposed
Forever Knowing
Gone
Hard To Handle
Heartbeat
Hero
History Behind
His Eyes
I Am Alone
I'll Be Here
I'm Done With It.
Its Addicting To Know
Its A Secret Life
Just For You
Keep Up
Lady Phoenix
Let Down
Looking Out This Window
Looks Shouldn't Matter
Love Sux
Memories Are Weak
Most Wanted
Never Gonna Happen
Nobody Knows
Once Upon a Dream (Life)
One Year Ago Today
Overcome
Perspective
Poison
Pyramid
Random Song
Runaway Train
Sanity Left
Save Me
Shadow
Smile
Song Of Change
Sorry For You
Standing Here
Standing Tall
Stereotype (Its My Life)
Strange Love
Stop Staring At Me
Surrender
Tears Of Despair
Tease Me
Telling Stories
Thankyou
The Day She Didn't Say
The Emotional State
The Love Of Your Life
The Music Man
The Past
The Thin Line
The Way I Loved You
Thinking To Myself Again
To U I Am
Waste
Way Of Life
What If

-Meghan.

0 comments: