BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Last Week Of October.

Just thought I'd say I have four days until my 19th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for Sunday, me, my sister Emily, our friends Jayde and Jace are going trick or treating at the nursing home. I hope the old men behave themselves around my sister. She's gotta thing for the old men. She even calls our papaw Precious. He thinks she's funny.

I'm craving some sweets! We have Dum-Dum suckers in the house and if we have trick or treating they best be hoping I'm not at home. Cuz I'm the sucker queen. If your costume ain't scary, cute, or original your not getting any Dum-Dums. Just kidding! I love kids costumes. They're always original. Not as scary as the adults. I can't stand scary costumes.

Saw 3D is coming out this weekend. Yay! No more previews of it on my TV. I am not going to see it. Your gonna have to kill me first to make me see it. Its in 3D which is a big factor of why I won't see it. Another reason is because its a "Saw" movie. Two things: Blood and clowns. That is all you have to say to make me scream.

I know Chester Benington is gonna be in it, and my luck he'd get killed first. No use in going now isn't there? Now there's a Dead By Sunrise song in the movie and Chester has his shirt off. Thats still not getting me to go. If you look hard enough on YouTube I'm sure there's a video of that has the same song that is in the movie and with his shirt off. Just saying. That works too. Don't make me or yourself go to a movie that you know won't like when you have YouTube for a lifesaver.

0 comments: