BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!


Technically its not Halloween, but people are taking their kids out tonight instead of tomorrow night. Which I think is stupid because of two reasons, because Halloween lands on a Sunday and the second Sunday Night Foiotball. I think my hometown has lost their freaking minds but thats my opinion. But anyways, me, my sister and cousin Kristi went out today and we brought her new puppy Max and which was a big success! We got alot of candy but we had to divide it up for 3 people. So my share is smaller now. Oh well. At least I didn't act like a witch. Lol. So anywho this is my halloween costume. I was an Punk Ballerina. I even had red hair coloring in my hair. I got really into it. Now I want the pernmant stuff now!

0 comments: