BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music Turned Me. Rock Edition.

This is the third and final music edition blog post. Its the rock edition. My favorite type of music. Here's my favorite bands, as of now of course. Linkin Park, Skillet, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, In This Moment, Paramore, We Are The Fallen, Lacuna Coil, and Three Days Grace. To be honest every one of these bands, I hated at first. A few years I wasn't even a rock fan at all. All of my friends were, but me.

When I was in middle school everybody loved AC/DC. The adults would be so surprised when everyone would request the older rock n roll songs at dances. Anyways, in 2004 I was interested in Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Evanescene, and Avril Laivgne. Avril was actually my first punk/rock singer. She's still good, I like her a lot. Good Charlotte has came back and they still got it. We haven't heard anything about Simple Plan in a few years, what happened to them?

0 comments: