BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music Turned Me. Rap Edition.

Music turned me. It's probably turned you too. But this is the rap edition. Since we're talking about rappers, I might go for it and say whats on my mind about rap music. This might offend you, so brace yourself because I'm not holding anything back.

Lets start off with something kind of interesting and yet, hilarious at the same time. Does anyone remember when Snoop Dogg went country? I do!! It was hilarious! I can't stand when rappers try and do country songs. What the hell? I mean seriously, are you that bored or in this case too high to think straight anymore? Anything but country! Snoop dogg went for it and failed miserablely.

Rap started in the 80s. It started with Run-DMC and Russel Simmons. How do I know this? Rap music was my school project in my computer class in middle school. The 80s started out with LL Cool J, Sal-N-Pepa & Cypress Hill. Just to name a few. Bad then they're music was about drugs and women. Kind of like now, but violence and graphic language were two of the biggest drawbacks of rap. Since about half of the rappers sold drugs during the day, and then at night they did whatever they had to.

One thing about rappers that I hate the most is that they degrade women, but women aren't making it any better because they get money afterwords. Some on tour with the rappers and degrade themselves even more. I don't understand why they would do that. Even if some of the women had children I still wouldn't do that. Your not helping your child out by leaving them with grandparents and making a fool out of yourself. That's how you can get more kids and no daddys to help you out. Because you become a whore for a night or a month.

0 comments: