BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

RiP Teen Pop.

Yesterday, was a sad day for me. It was the one year ago that I actually didn't want the Backstreet Boys CD. How sad? If it didn't suck after the first single came out they might've had a chance. Instead they killed their chances. I was more concerned for the CD that was going to come out the Tuesday after. Thank god for Dead By Sunrise.

I was even listening to "Larger Than Life" a little bit ago. And I didn't even want to listen to it. The lyrics came flying out of my mouth and I couldn't help myself. My toes were even tapping away to the melody but I didn't feel happy while listening. I guess I'm one of those fans that was disappointed in their favorite band. I have grown up since then I like rock now. Surpringly, it makes me happy. I know weird.

Its officially time to say goodbye to Teen Pop. Like Disco it died too young. The 90s are no longer here anymore. People change. They grow up and want something more. Sometimes the old stuff can't always be a safe place. Its something that after awhile or if your really depressed it can make you happy, but not always. Music changes. Sometimes thats a good thing. Not a bad.

Bye bye.

0 comments: