BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Red High Heels. ♥

Well I'm up to my old ways again. Thinking about funny things about my life. My snappy comebacks keep getting better and better as the years go on. Thanks to my crazy family. And I like to watch Family Guy, Jeff Dunham, and The Blue Collar Comedy Tour. So I don't think that helps either.

I think my butt grew over night. Not even kidding. I have this seat cousion on the floor (another one of my dads successful ideas) and my right butt cheek is almost sitting on the hard floor. Even with carpet on it, its still hard as a rock. It sucks! This started as a conversation starter on my facebook now its making me think. I knew my butt was butt I just didnt know it was that big. Big butt girls rule! :)

0 comments: