BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November & The #7.

Its November and the first week of this month. Eh, it was okay. My calender hasn't been changed it and it really needs to be. I hope the rest of the month gets better because this whole week has been nothing but drama, drama, drama. I hate it when my family just loses their minds and makes everyone get involved even when some of us don't want to be.

My birthday was Monday, and it was one heck of a slow, boring day. My parents slept pretty much the whole afternoon which sucked. My mom and dad got Mexican food, Skittles, The first season of Vampire Diaries, and an iTunes card. That didn't want to work worth a shit. In all it was a relaxing day for me kind of. My nana gave me $50 and my Uncle Russell gave me $100 gift card.

I have such a wonderful life. My cousin Chris and his wife Amber came down for the weekend with Dalas and Lynn. Saturday started out as a good day. My mom dyed my hair, Kristi's and Emily's hair. My mom got it darker, brown. Kristi and I got ours kind of a copper red and Em got hers a darker brown/blonde. Kristi later got hers darker last night with Amber. So me and Em are dying ours again next weekend. I'm happy.

0 comments: