BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rose.

I was just thinking about The Vampire Diaries last night and how much I really miss Rose. I actually didn't like her at first but I think that episode where she gets killed really made miss her and how Damon was kind of falling for her. I was also thinking about how she couldn't go outside because she didn't have one of these rings that Stefan, Damon, and Caroline have.

I remember the episode that she takes Damon to talk to Slater and how the big window in the coffee shop was sun ray proof or what I like to call Vampire proof. Well when her and Elena went to Slater's house and discovered he was kind of dead. Rose sat by the window and looked out it and told Elena that she watches people walk around in the sunlight.

Well I can't believe I'm going to say this but I know exactly how she felt. Except I'm not a Vampire. I love looking out my window in the early morning watching the sky change colors from dark blue to purple and pink and then a light blue when morning turns into afternoon. I love seeing the sun shine after a week of it being gloomy and cloudy. Makes my body refreshed and happy seeing the sun shine. Changes my whole attitude of the day.

0 comments: