BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blue Bloods.

So recently I've become a Blue Bloods fan all of a sudden. I actually love watching Cop related shows and movies. My first rated R movie was Bad Boys at the age of 7. Not the best movie to let a 7 year old watch but I discovered Will Smith. I swear he was my first crush on an actor. I thought he was cute! Still kind of do sometimes. I can't for Bad Boys 3 to come out! I've been pumped about it for awhile.

Anyways, I've always liked shows like that. My first show that was about cases of murders or other crimes was when I was living at my grandparent's and she would watch Law & Order: SVU (Special Victims Unit). I instantly loved it! Detective Olivia Benson was my favorite on the show and closely behind was John Munch. For an old detective he is hilarious at times! Then I liked Elliott Stabler because of how tough he was, and last but certainly not least Fin. Ice-T did a song in the 80s called "Cop Killer" but yet he plays one.

To be clear the only reason why I started watching Blue Bloods was because Donnie Wahlberg is in it. But can you really blame me? Seriously? The dude is on fire on the show. He's kind of like Elliott with his toughness, Munch on how good he looks in a suit, and he's like Fin on his attitude with the criminals. I like how Donnie Wahlberg looks like in a suit. If a guy can look good in a suit. They've got in made.

I do like how the show gives you two different storylines, in some shows they only give you one. I love how the writers bring in the family into the picture. Like, when the Reagan family does dinners together. That shows me as a viewer that the family is important in the whole show. Since the Police Commissioner is the father of a War Hero, lawyer, and police officer. I just love how the show is about. I get so into it that the time goes really fast when you want it to go slow.

0 comments: