BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Night.

So its Monday night and I'm watching The Bad Girls Club for the second time tonight. Nikki's boy toys are good looking. Her twin was a Corbin Bleu look-a-like. This one Justin, oh my goodness! S-E-X-Y! Dark hair and atheltic. I can't breathe at the moment. We're good, its all good!. I was jealous of her though. They should've added Lauren to the mix. I'm weird!

The whole fight between Ashley and Kori was Char's fault. Well that last part was Char's fault. Ashley just needs to chill out. Fast food ain't that expensive so relax! To be quite honest with you, as much as I love Kori. They all should have paid. But of course Char is "Miss Big Dog" doesn't have money on her. How sad? You leave a corporate job but yet you don't have money on you. The other part of the fight was all Char's fault. Char knew the guy had a girlfriend but yet wanted to dance with him. If she really wanted to stay and party. FIND ANOTHER DUDE! One who is SINGLE! His girlfriend threw a drink at Kori!

0 comments: