BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MIKE SHINODA!

The only reason why I have this picture on here is because I LOVE his hair! I don't get this whole new thing of wearing sunglasses on stage is about but he can defintely pull it off. Mike Shinoda can defintely pull this hairstyle off better than Justin Bieber can. Just saying. Anywho, this man is one word: yummy!
I cannot tell you how many time my heart has dropped and how many times he's made me cry more than Chester. I love Mike, we all know that. Or should know thats for sure. He's funny, interesting, an artist, and an inspiration for people like me. I think I have more Mike fans on my Twitter that I talk to more than any other person in Linkin Park. I think Chester is slowly catching up, but I think so is Rob Bourdon fans too.

1 comments:

Diemond said...

My hair is like this