BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

iTunes Cards.

So the last three times we've went to Walmart I've been getting a $15 iTunes card that way I don't feel left out of the fun. Well the first card I got I was smart about getting the 99 cent songs first and then get the $1.29 ones afterwards. I usually search and see which ones are cheap then go from there. Well the second time and this time I've had probably 62 cents left from my cards. These were on two separate occasions by the way, and I would count how many songs I would buy and it wouldn't line up with the card.

Like, now I bought my $15 card yesterday used up about half of it. This morning I had $5.21 left so I searched for cheap songs and only found 2 that I actually wanted. My last song was a $1.29. I had only bought 13 songs from a $15 card. What the heck??? If I buy a $15, $25 or $50 card I except that number of songs. Because they're were two more songs that I could've bought if I had money left since its a $15 card.

If iTunes just put all their songs on one price range for ALL their songs that would the best ever! Its either 99 cents, $1.29, or their new one is 69 cents. Just pick a price range for all the songs! That way when I buy a card I expect to have all the songs that are on that card and not have cents left. Its bullcrap!

0 comments: