BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Burlesque.


So tomorrow is the 1st of March, which means Burlesque comes out on DVD tomorrow! I'm pumped! I wanted to see it when it came out in theaters but never got too. Too many things were going on. I am a BIG fan of Christina Aguilera and knowing this is her first film, I know she'll do goo in it. I got the soundtrack for Christmas so I can sing to the songs in the movie when I get it! YES!
There's two things I already like about this movie, just by seeing the previews. The clothes and music. I love vintage clothes and if you think about the whole movie looks like Christina's music video for "Ain't No Other Man." Seriously? Its got the blues, soul and pop in the songs. I love "Show Me How To Burlesque" and "Express" and so does my sister. She wants to see it too! We both kind of wanna sing like Christina Aguilera, but I wanna dance like her. :)

0 comments: