BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Goodbye Lullaby.

I'm listening to the new Avril Lavigne album. Its called, "Goodbye Lullaby" and so far I love it! I've been an Avril Lavigne fan since 2002. I've loved her crazy ways, her "dont give a shit" attitude, how she writes every lyric to her songs and isn't afraid to take risks. She's the kind of girl I've been trying to be for awhile. I wanted her attitude and style but I wanted Christina Aguilera's lungs. I'm pretty weird ain't I?

Its going to be really bittersweet this June. I'm going for my last trip to St. Louis, MO for a Shriner's Hospital check up. Since I am 19 now almost 20. I can no longer go there since I'm not a child anymore. I have lots of memories that I go back and revisit everyday. Last night, I was laying down on my bed. I was laying on my stomach and my mom replaced my pillow case with another one. It smelled just like the Cafeteria at Shriner's. I remember liking all the hospital food. I remember eating scramble eggs with cheese for breakfast before that got really old. So I switched to Rice Krisby Treaties. I remember eating so much Pineapple that I can hardly eat it now.

I really hope after the check up there will be enough time to go upstairs to see everything one more time. I haven't been to Shriner's since 2004 and even then everything was just rushed because of the traffic that my dad thought was going to be around. I've wanted to find the nurses I was with when I was there for my surgeries, but that's beginning to fade since there is no one still working there. I haven't heard from my roommate for a year. I've tried to look her up on facebook but she's not on there. I wonder if she knows that everytime I listen to Avril Lavigne I still think of the trips we would take to different places, (Science Center and the Zoo) that we would sing the songs.

0 comments: