BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Linkin Park Concert Tonight.


So I heard that tonight is the last concert of the North American tour for awhile. I'm not complaining though, because my friend Breanna is going to see them tonight. I'm so happy she is going to the meet & greet too! I prayed to God Thursday night that I'd give up my weekend with friends if she got to go to the Meet & Greet. We both found out Friday night. What a way to start the weekend for the both of us.
One bad thing about tonight though, since there were tornadoes popping up all over the place in the Midwest I didn't get much sleep last night. I probably got around 5 hours of sleep last night. Its not that bad to be honest with you, but when you go back to sleep at 5am and wake back up at 8am you get very exhuasted without a nap, which I didn't take one because I'm a good friend. It's almost 8pm here and my favorite song is playing. Thank god for Linkin Park they make things better everytime. I hope Breanna has a wonderful time at the meet and greet and the concert. I can't wait to read your texts later on tonight. :)

0 comments: