BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Music Tastes.

I was just thinking and posting on my Twitter about music and genres that I love to listen to. It could go from Backstreet Boys to Christina Aguilera, which are kind of the same thing really. They're both in pop. Except Backstreet Boys uses Pop and Hip Hop. That's fine, its what they've always done. Christina Aguilera uses Pop and Dance music like, Techno stuff with Sia. Her songs "Monday Morning" and "My Girls" with Peaches on the Bionic album are good examples of Techno music.

Everybody should know by now that I love Linkin Park a lot. If you didn't know, now you do. Well Linkin Park is familiar with Rock and Rap which is called Nu Metal. They're first two albums are good examples of Nu Metal. "Hybrid Theory" and "Meteroa" are good albums, but I personally like "Minutes To Midnight" and "A Thousand Suns" better. I'm one of the percentage that actually likes both of those albums. I like different things, especially in music. I love how they changed everything up with ATS, best album in 2010.

Before I've said I don't like Rap, right? Well that's true but I can listen to a few rappers. I can to Pitbull and Daddy Yankee, for a good reason I can't understand a word they say sometimes which can be a good idea. I don't usually worry about neither one saying anything about handicapped people like I am with other rappers. Another rapper I can listen to is the one and only Ludacris. He is the best! Actually I'm listening to him at the moment with Nicki Minaj. I can listen to her but she's with Lil Wayne and I just don't like him period.

Country is a different story, I can listen to female country singers and groups but I can never really listen to male country singers. I've liked Shania Twain, Reba McEntire, and Faith Hill. The 90s they rocked my mom's world! My dad like Alan Jackson, Trace Atkins, and Tim McGraw which lead to that crush that I still have on him. Now he likes Jason Aldean, which he isn't bad. I can listen to him. I like Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, and Sugarland a lot! I like Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, and Taylor Swift too!

Something interesting about my other music tastes, I love songs from movies and musicals. Like on Action movies they use orchestra's and I absolutely love when they use them! I've noticed good songs that use orchestra's in the movie Transformers. Musicials being turned into movies are awesome! I love Dreamgirls, Fame, and Phantom Of The Ophera. The costumes and dancing get my attention too, but its mostly the music that gets me first. Dreamgirls used Blues, Jazz, and Disco in the movie and really got a feel for all three. I love Fame! Fame was probably my favorite out of the three! I could watch that all the time. Phantom Of The Ophera was my type of movie where it had mystery and good music in it. The high notes were amazing in it! I'm even a Saprano and I can't even get my voice to get that high.

I also love other country's music too! That's weird to say but very true! When I saw The Cheetah Girls: One World I started to like Bollywood music. It sounds like hip hop but you can tell the changes. Its very dancy! I love DJs from overseas! Like, Tiesto, Kaskade, and David Guetta. David Guetta is really good! I liked "Sexy Bitch" with Akon! I love how Tiesto (others might do this too) can make a song with no words at all last 10 mins. I love Kaskade's remixes! Dance music is just amazing pretty much.

0 comments: