BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Takers.

Last night my mom was somehow reading my mind I swear because I was bored and on the edge of falling asleep at 3pm. Well her and Emily went and got movies for the night. I don't know what my parents got but I got Takers finally! I also wanted to see Life As We Know it but she didn't get it but its okay.

I loved this movie soooo much! I maybe a girl but I love Action and Comedy movies! I hate chick flicks. I have only seen a few girly movies. My favorite girly movies are Where The Heart Is and The Back-Up Plan. Anywho, I also have a thing with these action movies having three things in them. Guns, cars, and the most important hot guys! Seeing Paul Walker was amazing! Oh my goodness! He's a hunk. Out of all the actors/actresses Paul Walker is the only one who has a bigger track record than anyone. I've seen him in every movie I think! Blonde hair and blues. Sexy! He is also the reason why I got the nickname "Speed Demon."

There's not too many males in this world who can pull off a suit. Especially musicians. T.I. and Chris Brown. The sense at the beginning where Ghost is trying on suits. Seriously? Good looking. I loved Chris' character. I hated his cockyness but thats just me. Michael Early I instantly remembered him from Barbershop because he was cute on there. I liked his character but it threw me back and forth if I really liked him or not. The guy that plays Gordon, who was the woman? His sister, aunt, or girlfriend? It confused the shit out of me. I loved AJ! Hayden Christensen... He is handsome! I love guys with tattoos! He looked very classy wearing the suits. Actually they all did. I hated the ending of his character. Almost cried because I was just starting to like him. Now I can't get him out of my head.

0 comments: