BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

@FastFive_GiRL

I'm very weird, you wouldn't actually figure it out on here persay but on like my Twitter and Facebook you might. I'm starting really love Twitter more and more. People on Twitter are the shit! Everybody talks to everybody about anything! The majority of all my followers that are following me back are TVD and Linkin Park fans! :)

I have probably six people that are from the US and the rest are from overseas. I've never had so much fun talking to them all. I like knowing that I can go on Twitter and join in on a conversation with people who like the same things I do. I am always on Twitter now! Facebook is getting lame. Twitter is the only thing where my mom doesn't have an account on, well she did but she doesnt know how to use it. I'm not teaching her to use it.

My favorite people are Twitter are: @LeaS_Num1_Fans, @Sheldons_Dazzy, @B_BreannaxD, @RikkiLeighanne3, @ecstasy_chriss, @febenoda @bug101686, @Gilmara_LP, @Linkin_Theorist, @WeHeartMessi, and @RonaLPLuver. There are two things you defintely need to follow if you love TVD and/or Linkin Park: @tvdfansonline and @LinkinParkFans_ They're both really awesome! I also have a couple guidline/tip kind of things on my Twitter too that I like to follow. @TheFemaleLife, @TheFemaleTruth, @ScropioSeason (since I'm Scropio), @GirlDictionary and @RockQuotes. If you follow any of these you defintely won't regret it!

0 comments: