BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yup, this is me!

Hi... My name is Meghan, not Megan or Meaghan, its M.E.G.H.A.N! People like to spell my name wrong a lot. I feel like I live a double life sometimes. I have a life at home and a life around school and friends. Everyone at school thinks I am the sweetheart, the good one, and the one who WILL stand up for myself and anyone else around me that I love. My "other" self is crazy. I have given her a nickname, it is Megz. She's not shy, quiet, or anything else of that nature.

People tend to stare and/or watch me. I am handicapped. I have a disease called Arthrogryposis. That briefly means stiffening of the joint. My muscles didn't develop in my arms because of this. Like regular people can lift they're arms without a problem. I can't do that. I also can't unlock my elbows either. They are bent and have been that way since I was born. Since I can't use my finger's I use my feet for everything. I can draw, write (which I like to call footwriting), pick up tiny things from the floor, text (yes, I said text), and play Guitar Hero. Doctor's thought I'd have a learning disability, but I don't. I am slow at doing certain things but not to the extreme like some people are. I have problems with words sometimes. I use to have Scoliosis too, but I had surgery to fix that problem in 2002. I had a 130 deg. curve in my spine and it is now at 50 deg.

I am a music freak! I tend to vary with my "favorite" bands. When I was younger I loved the Backstreet Boys! I still do, but not like I use to. Brian Literall was my favorite. I thought he was the cute one of them all. Then around my pre-teen years I started getting interested in 50 Cent and his group G Unit. I liked them for about six years I think. And just recently I have fallen for the rock band Linkin Park. They are amazing! Never thought in a million years I'd like a altenative, screamo, rock band before but I do. Mike Shinoda and Rob Bourdon (the rapper and the drummer) are so hot! Brad Delson, who is one of the guiatr players in the band is my favorite. I am half my mom and half my nana. My mom has fallen for the guitar players before and my nana loves a lot of bass. So put those two together and you get me. :) My favorite female singers are Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Avril Lavigne.

I pretty much live a normal life. Just put a few more things in there about me and you get my life. I live life as it seems to be. Somedays it get's a little crazy and somedays it doesn't. After living in a handicapped world for a while you get used to it.

0 comments: