BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Weekend!

This weekend is going to be sweet! Its our Fall Break. :) I am so pumped up. I am going to my nana's sometime this weekend. That'll probably be Saturday. My mom has the whole weekend off too. That means I can plan some things.

I am planning on going to the movies this weekend. My mom and sister are wanting to go see The Stepfather, but I have my mind set on going to Couples Retreat with my friends Janise and Jasmine. I don't have any idea what were going to do afterwards, but sure hope it's fun.

Maybe on Sunday and Monday, I can type up more of my story about if John Dillinger had a daugthter or not. I am thinking about sending it to a Creative Writings Contest but I doubt I'll get it done before the due date. I don't hope I win it, because I really don't care but I just want to be proud of myself of sending it in. A college's english department is going to read it and I am so excited!

0 comments: