BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dream Big.

Since I was a kid, I was told that I would probably be the outcast at school, I'd have a learning disability, and I'd never learn how to walk. Well that part they got correct on some sort. The other two not so much.

There is one thing that I've done since I was four years old that I remember and that was dreaming. I'd daydream all day long if I could. Wondering outside the lines has always been a strong point for me. Wondering outside the lines means dreaming about things that no one in this world could understand.

My friend Ethan was texting me over the weekend about what I wanted to do after high school. And asked if I applied to any colleges yet. I have, but only one. My nana told me about my uncle and how he joined a band instead of going to college. He however now is a teacher. Explain that one to me.

Everyone wants me to dream big. Trust me, I may be handicapped but that will not stop me from proving America wrong then just sit on my butt and watch everyone else around me succeed at what they do. So I'm dreaming big and going to work hard at it and prove every single person wrong.

0 comments: