BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

~*SeNiOr NiTe*~

It's senior nite tonight. I feel kind of happy about it, but then again I don't because it is my last year in high school. My sister is a cheerleader and so we have to get there at the school early. And my mom woke me up this morning saying, "Its senior nite, you should be happy about that." I was. After that I took my blanket off and gained a smile.

My mom doesn't like the fact that I am a senior in high school. And I am a "the first born." Which doesn't help much of that. During the end of the summer I really surprised everyone in my family that I wanted to go to college after high school. But I have been talking about college since middle school. I wanted to go to Butler but my family doesn't want me to go somewhere far away yet. So after a few years of figuring out what college and what major I wanted to go into. I have decided to go to VU for Audio Recordings.

I love music and I've actually always wanted to become a music producer but I've always been kind of scared because of my wheelchair and my feet. But after talking about it with some of my family members and the teacher that teaches it. I've actually felt better about myself. My confidence level has went up and I've actually been thinking ahead.

0 comments: