BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

S&M

So... Its almost February and I am kinda pumped about it. Two reasons maybe it'll be a better month than January, but I don't see that happening. The last reason is because Dave and Mike of Linkin Park's birthday. We intend to trend their birthdays like we did on Rob's on Twitter. Twitter people rock my world. Dave's birthday is apparently first and then Mike's. :D

Sorry its been awhile I've been but its been pretty boring and I don't have anything to say. I'm listening to the "Sober" by Kelly Clarkson right now. I love it so much. Kelly Clarkson is such an amazing singer. My sister said on facebook that she's doing American Idol next year. She wont audition for Swing Choir but she'll audition for American Idol. Weird much? Thought so! Do one year of Swing Choir/Concert Choir and then go for it. Mr. Hays will help you out.

0 comments: