BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad Girls Club!

Its Monday night, which means BAD GIRLS CLUB! Season 6 starts tonight and I am pumped! My Twitter has been buzzing all day about it. I'm on Team Tucky (Lauren) because for two reasons: She lives a stare away and she's a Midwest girl. Girls from the midwest love to talk shit. You start to realize this after a few years.


I think Sydney is really pretty. For some odd reason I can see myself liking Kori but I don't like fake blondes. As long as she doesn't act like Kristen the whole season she'll be okay, I might give her a break. Char is probably gonna be the one to piss me off the most. I don't know what to think about Jessica and Jade just yet. But Nikki looks like a freaking man and shes kind of fat too. Hmmmm... we'll have to see.

Its almost #UpToNoGood time. I'm soooo excited! My Twitter is really starting to fill up my timeline with a lot of Bad Girls Club talks. I hope it starts like Jersey Shore... with a bang! I'm watching the second part of reunion of Bad Girls Club 5. I hated Blondie and Whorgan. Ughhhh! I loved Lea, Erica, and Kayleigh at the Reunion.

0 comments: