BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

Its been a long day for me. I've been up since 9am and its just 2pm and I feel like I could pass out. I've been on the laptop four times already. I've read my book and thinking about reading it again. I'm going to need another book soon. I want to start the next book of the Evermore series, I started that series December 2009.

I have a few pages left on my book and then I'm going to need to look for another that way I don't spend all my time on the laptop. Especially Twitter. My TV looks like its about to go out on me. Its really bright and I can't really see the pictures and facial expressions. The snow is still falling. and my sister might not have school again for tomorrow. The poor seniors are never gonna have a summer break.

0 comments: