BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prima Donna. ♥

I think I'm just gonna start titling every blog post after a song I'm listening to. I'm listening to Prima Donna by Christina Aguilera. I got her "Bionic" CD for Christmas and my mom apparently loves her song "Vanity" which I have to say is a really good song, but with my mom she likes a song and listens to it too much that it'll never be one of my favorites again.

Last night, sucked pretty much! I woke up at 2:30am and my feelings were at an all time low. I hate when they do that. I've done that when nothings really bothered me. Explain that one to me. Thanks to my best friend Janise everything is somewhat better than before. I just over think everything and its getting the best of me.

You can tell its been awhile since I've been on the big computer because my legs are killing me at the moment. Ugh! My right thigh is killing me. If you didnt know I type with my feet and they're being held up by our keyboard stand thingy. In my room, I have the laptop on the floor and it really doesnt bother me. I bet my neck is going to get use to my head rest as well since I haven't really used that either. I'm just falling apart. How nice?

0 comments: