BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Post Of 2011!

Happy new year everybody! My night was well we'll say interesting and go from there. I stayed at home with my parents and our friend Russell. My sister went to a party down the street then after the party was over she and her friend Jayde came back to the house. We talked for a bit but once I had send all my text messages back I was exhausted! I went to bed shortly after.

Last night, I spend it mostly in my room. On the laptop, reading my new book (that I love), watched half of Step Up 3, and listened to music. Pretty much just like every other Friday and Saturday. It sucked, but I toughened it out. I only cried a few tears before I remember "2010 is almost over!" I snapped back out of it. I'm very proud of myself.

0 comments: