BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Love Hate Sex Pain

Don't worry, that's juat a title of a song that's on my TV. I'm not listening to it but its a good song. Its by Godsmack, that's their first song I''ve really liked. They have another one but I don't know what the title is but it was good too. I listen to Octane wayyy too much! Oh well it keeps me kind of sane! Now its Evanescene. Thats a good band too!

It's been snowing on and off all day. School was even cancelled, poor seniors! By the time all the snow is gone it'll be July! Just kidding! This is my first blog post of the new year. Its been awhile since I've done anything worth writing about. I haven't written a song either! I thought I was out of ideas and feelings I haven't used, but I think yesterday was the bomb because all of a sudden I have ideas and feelings again. And they're all good too! Which helps!

I'm addicted to Black and Yellow (the song). When I heard it the first time I thought it sucked, but after telling my cousin Kristi I hated I haven't stopped listening to it. Of course! Have you heard "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne yet? Interesting! It's sooo good! I can't wait til March when the CD comes out! I can't wait til Britney Spears new song "Hold It Against Me" and that album too! I'm a in bigger music buzz than last year! March has two of my favorite musicans CDs coming out, April Fast Five comes out to theaters! Thank god! I need some PAul Walker, Ludacris, Tyreese Gibson, Dwayne Jonson, and Vin Diesel in my life.

Jersey Shore started this week, awesomeness! That's how you start off a season with a big ass fight! Jenni is my hero! She put Sammi in her place! I was kind of hoping for Snooki to join or Deena but oh well. JWOWW was a beast! This week starts with Bad Girls Club! YAY! I miss watching my favorite crazy show! The Bad Girls Club was first before Jersey Shore for me. I'm on teams Tucky (Lauren) and Red (Sydney)! I think Char is gonna piss me off throughout the whole season! I was kinda hoping Kori was but shes really pretty. I don't know we'll have to see.

0 comments: