BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Four Day Weekend.

Last week, was our first week back since Christmas break and we started last week out right I think. We went three days last week and then on Wednesday night it started snowing really, really HARD! It came right to us, and Thursday morning I woke up and I had to look at two different channels just to see if we were on a delay or school was cancelled. Guess what? It was cancelled.

Around four o'clock, it was going around on Facebook that school was cancelled on Friday too. Everybody knew before the News Channels did. So sad. Thank god for facebook! Friday was kinda okay, but after Saturday and Sunday came it sucked. My mom had to work that weekend and it snowed. Duh, doesn't mix well. Thats why we didn't go to school on those last two days. She still went to work.

Today, we had a two hour delay. I am praying we have another one of those tomorrow. Because I had a rough last night and I want as much sleep as I possibly can get. My back hurt the whole night. I now have two pilliows now that I sleep with and neither one were comfortable enough for me. Nothing wanted to work right with me last night. So lets just hope I get some sleep tonight. I am crossing my Neon-Orange toes tonight for getting some much needed sleep. :)

0 comments: