BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow.

Okay, apparently we are suppose to get snow all this week. Tomorrow and Wednesday its suppose to snow and rain at the same time. How crazy is that?!?! I am literally about to go out of my mind because I don't want it to snow.

Homecoming week is this week and I have been looking forward to this week in awhile. Since December really. Out of all the weeks in January, somehow this is the perfect week to snow and ice?!?! I think not. Seriously though, why of all weeks? Thats not a cool thing to do.

On one account, I do feel really comfortable today. I feel like I'm in a BIG pink bubble. I have two pairs of pants and tops on today. And I wore my pink and red fuzzy socks on today. Tomorrow is Mis match and crazy sock day. I can do crazy sock day, but I don't know about the whole mis match thing. I don't normally do mis match day at all on Spirit Week. Emily does, but she has more creativity in the woredobe than I do.

0 comments: