BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Big Day!

Today is the big day! Everybody will probably get under my skin about if I'm nervous. And I won't be nervous until tonight. Thats when everything will finally hit me and I'll throw up my dinner. How wonderful is that? It isn't it sucks.

I want out of here badly? Everything is driving me crazy. I just want out now! After third period it may get better, but only time will tell. I need my headphones and iPod right now or I'm going to drive myself insane. And if my mom doesn't buy me any make-up or anything else I'll be VERY mad. Because she is suppose to buy a bunch of things and if I don't see anything that I am suppose to have I'm going to cry. :(

........................................................................................................................................................................

That was this morning. And I was SO ready to leave my first period class and now I'm in my last period class, which is Resource. Not bad I'm just stuck in the library until 3. Anyways, I am sort of nervous but not as much as what I've told everybody else. I know I'm such a b*tch. But I really don't care. Art class pissed me off because the drawing of the guy I want to draw, the picture was too small. So instead of wasting the picture I used in my Musical Collage. I need the other band member in my collage as seperate individuals, but that takes work. And I am too tired to do that. So I'll do it Sunday and just email them to myself. It works better. It is now 2:42 pm right now. Almost leaving time. Heck yeah! Onto the night of winter dreams and the weekend. No more snow/ice please! At least not til the night's over with. Bye Bye. :)

0 comments: