BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Homecoming Week!

Next week is Homecoming week, and its so surreal to me. I love that fact that what we have to wear has to be formal. So looking for a good dress was not a easy task to do. I was so excited to look for one, but Jasper is not a BIG enough place that has a lot of stores to choose from.

So my mom switched my $100 gift card from Wal-Mart to an American Express card of $100. So I can pretty much get anything I wanted. :) I didn't find a dress in Jasper at all. So I went online that next day and went and searched on stores that are around here and went on Dillard's and found a pretty dark brown dress. It's called Hershey. Prefect name. I looked at 2 other dresses, but my mom didn't like them at all. It was worth it though.

Homecoming this next Friday. And Beachless V-Ball is on Wednesday. We also have Spirit Week too!
Monday- Pj Day
Tuesday- Mis match day/ Crazy sock day
Wednesday- Favorite College Shirt or Jersey Day
Thursday- Sweat Suit Day
Friday- Crazy Camo, Burgondy, & Gold Day

I also have a NHS meeting on Monday morning. And hopefully we can help out with Haiti somehow. Because I am about go crazy if I don't find someway to help out. I know God listens to me, but I just don't think my praying is enough. I want to do more. And I think everyone should in someway.

0 comments: