BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday.

I am totally excited for tomorrow! I am going dress shopping for my homecoming dress. I keep saying this until the day of Homecoming, but I still can't believe I got nominated. I love all the girls who got nominated too! I am either friends with them or I use to be but thats okay though. She's still a pretty nice girl, she just doesn't talk to me that much anymore. :(

I am hopefully getting a dark colored dress, but some people said to get a bright orange dress. But I wore a bright color dress to prom last year. And I don't want to tan or put that yucky tanning lotion that is a subistute of tanning either. So maybe a purple or a brown. I think if I get black my dad would think I am really going crazy. And I don't want that.

I stopped on my Musical Collage that I am making in my Drawing class. I don't have anymore magazines to cut out anymore. And I've used all the CD covers that I have out of the box that my other 45 CDs that I have. So now I am doing my portiture drawing. It looks so cool! I don't usually like my drawings, especially of people. Because I don't think it looks like the person that I am drawing, but this one does. I am so happy about it!

0 comments: