BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Never Mix Your Parents With Whatever You Listen To.

Never mix your parents, hell anybody that you live with that isn't the same age as you with whatever you listen to. Because it just might come back to haunt you. If people have heard it one way that don't want to hear it in another. Trust me, both my mom and nana have decided to be this way. Here's what I mean..

My mom and sister Emily, we were watching American Idol season 9 from start to finish with my now-71 year old grandmother tagging right along. Calling after every commerical just to see what they thought about the performance. If your not a friend or a family member of me than you don't know who I'm talking about, but you will. Everybody thought he was going to win it but ended up losing to Kris Allen. Yes, I am talkin about Adam Lambert. My nana is OBSESSED with him. She has a scarpbook of everything that's American Idol related of him, and just other things that people send the woman.

Well, at the beginning of the month she went to his concert in Evansville, and loved it but one little problem was there. Apparently she couldn't see him much and he changed how most of the songs origninally sounds on the CD. She's seen the Unplugged esposide too, and she still didn't like how they were different. She even got herself a mini laptop and I had to create her a Twitter. Poor Adam, everybody that is related to my nana feels bad for you to have her as a fan. Nana, if your reading this don't kill me, but like you said write about it and you'll better. I feel better now! :)

Alright now its the fun part. My mom and dad started all this so its only fair to blame the both of them for this one. In 2005 or 04 I don't remember. My dad loved the song "Numb/Encore" because it was always on the radio then. So my mom got him the CD for Christmas. Thing was he only liked one song and there were five other songs that he didn't want to listen to. So me and my mom listened to them. My mom loves "Jigga What/Faint" ALOT. Which got me into them. The rest is history for me. My mom however, the only way you can describe my mom right now is a Linkin Park oldy critic. Thats what I call all the ones that say Linkin Park's new stuff sucks. The new stuff sounds good. It does not suck at all. :P .

There is a good thing to this story. I got my nana into Linkin Park. All three of us think Mike Shinoda is a stud muffin. Lol. Nana kinda likes Chester which is interesting because she doesn't like it when he screams. Poor guy! She almost knows every guys name and what they look like. She even watched Sunday nights VMAs if that makes it better for you. She's actually excited to listen to the new ablum, but not as excited as I am.

-Meghan.

0 comments: