BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Remember.

I remember my senior year very well, because it was just last year that I was a senior in high school. Getting ready to have fun at the Powder Puff Football game. My team had high expectations because we had won the last two years and we really wanted to win again. I had made a goal that I wanted to play more than once this time. Since we played against two teams (then Freshmens & Juniors) and I don't remember what offense I was because I still don't know how football goes.

Tonight I am going to watch. I don't know who I hope will win just yet. But I do hope nothing gets hurt and I kinda wish Emily could have played but with her back she wouldn't been able to. Hopefully she can play next year, or maybe her senior year. She better play her senior year. Its a lot of fun. Its the only "sport" that I played.

Friday night is Homecoming night. Why do they do exciting things after I graduate? Really? Its not fair, but I don't like the rules of Spirit week anymore. Its gotten stupid. So I don't care. But they're having a Homecoming Parade for all sports and clubs. They didn't have that!! I would have loved to walk in a parade. :)

Good luck!
-Meghan.

0 comments: