BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New State Of Mind.

I'm in this new state of mind and I absolutely love it! For some odd reason I'm starting to listen a lot more lately. I've been really cautious about people. I've actually cared more than I use to. And I have really changed my music presences. I have been going around my nana a lot more lately. Been going over there for two things to talk and vent. Sometimes even cry. I don't usually cry because I've been the "strong" one right now. Going through with school and not giving a damn about what people think of me and my degree.

I've been a good girl about adding people on myspace and facebook lately. I had one guy a couple of months ago apparently had a freaking crush on me and I didn't even know him. That's scary!! He loved how I looked and loved my feet. Sorry, but ew! Call me old-fashioned but let's go slow and let's be friends. I'm not looking for a relationship. Actually I haven't really looked for one since I was in middle school if that tells you anything.

-Meghan.

0 comments: